So, I used to cosplay. When I was younger I’d sew costumes together for Otakon and go about my little anime-loving way. I’ve gotten out of cosplay for the most part, but every now and again I still love to create things.
At Balticon this past weekend, there were a number of workshops where participants could create something and take it home. I went to the fuzzy ear workshop, since making cat ears is fairly simple. Host Carol Salemi gave a quick tutorial on how to cut fur (follow the fur, never cut against it), which patterns to use, and how to glue everything together. Within minutes I and my friends had a new pair of ears to wear around the con!
- Nerd Food: Mikan Gummy from Japan Crate - June 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018