So, I used to cosplay. When I was younger I’d sew costumes together for Otakon and go about my little anime-loving way. I’ve gotten out of cosplay for the most part, but every now and again I still love to create things.
At Balticon this past weekend, there were a number of workshops where participants could create something and take it home. I went to the fuzzy ear workshop, since making cat ears is fairly simple. Host Carol Salemi gave a quick tutorial on how to cut fur (follow the fur, never cut against it), which patterns to use, and how to glue everything together. Within minutes I and my friends had a new pair of ears to wear around the con!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018