Jason X is probably one of the biggest abominations to the entire Friday the 13th franchise. How can we make Jason even scarier for modern audiences? Hey, let’s shoot him into space and make him look like the Super Shredder. Because that’s what you did in early ’00s horror: be tacky.
Back in February of this year, players were able to get into the game and access this “Uber Jason” skin early, to which the developers made quick order of taking it down so hackers couldn’t use it. At the time, all they had access to what the look and none of this stats or special kills.
PC players, we have fixed an issue that allowed illegitimate use unreleased content. You should receive an update shortly.
— Friday The 13th Game (@Friday13thGame) February 19, 2018
That, however, has changed this week, as you can see from the video below. After the most recent update to the game, hackers have once again been able to access the Jason X look with the added bonus of getting a hold of his stats. Check out the carnage below as this Jason is basically what the film was, which was Jason on Speed, mowing through a complete field of campers in 13 minutes flat — including a couple special kills and a visit from Tommy Jarvis.
- Friday The 13th: The Game Devs Confirm An End to Content
- Horror on the Road at Night as Indie Game 'Beware' Gets a Demo
- Friday The 13th: The Game has Weapon Swapping at a High Level
- Leaving Friday The 13th: The Game Early Will Now Put You in the Salt Mines
- Friday The 13th: The Game Adding More Mechanics to Make You Jason
- Friday The 13th: The Game Adding Color Variants for Jason
- Friday The 13th: The Game Teases Jason Weapon Swapping
- Supermassive Games Trademarks Shattered State Without Exclusivity - August 18, 2018
- Far Cry 5 Reveals Next DLC Event, Dead Living Zombies - August 18, 2018
- Librarian Embezzles $89k, Spends It All on ‘Game of War’ Microtransactions - August 18, 2018
- Six Major Paris 2018: Semifinals – Evil Geniuses vs. Rogue - August 18, 2018
- Valve is Apparently Launching Its Own Streaming Channel Called Stream TV - August 18, 2018