There’s something deeply serene about Disney’s Animal Kingdom. From the beautiful animals you can find almost everywhere to the themed lands, Animal Kingdom is one park you should not skip out on. Pandora – The World of Avatar is still immensely popular, even after a year. Wait times for the rides are still in the two-hour range, but if you get to the park when it opens you may luck out and wait for less than an hour. Personally, I love the other rides throughout the park. But regardless, make this an all-day park next time you’re there!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018