Jerry Jarrett is a legendary wrestling promoter, founder of Memphis wrestling organization CWA, which later became the USWA, and co-founder of TNA Wrestling, which later became Impact Wrestling. He’s also the father of WWE Hall-of-Famer Jeff Jarrett. But a little known talent of Jerry Jarrett’s is writing erotic fan fiction about fellow wrestling promoters and former presidential candidates.
Jarrett took to Twitter Friday to post a story he wrote about Jim Cornette and Hillary Clinton:
— Jerry Jarrett (@JerryJarrett) May 25, 2018
Though Jarrett’s account is unverified, it is associated with his new podcast. And also, The Rock seems to vouch for him:
I wish I did remember that Jerry! Dad always spoke highly of you and said you always took care of him. When I came in to your territory in 96 I worked the coliseum just once. Honored. Then we hit the Waffle House lol.
Best to you and your family. DJ
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) May 21, 2018
And look at Waffle House, trying to insert themselves into the conversation in an attempt to get The Rock to pay attention to them:
We always love hearing stories about you and Waffle House! 😀 We've been trying to get in contact with you, feel free to DM us anytime!
— Waffle House (@WaffleHouse) May 22, 2018
No response from The Rock, by the way. Awkward!
Anyway, if you enjoyed Jerry Jarrett’s erotic stylings, you can follow him on Twitter and stay tuned for the new podcast, Booking Memphis.
- BC Mailbag: Jason Aaron’s Thor, John Cena’s Vasectomy, And Zack Snyder’s Cut of Justice League - June 24, 2018
- David Lynch on Donald Trump: “He Could Go Down as One of the Greatest Presidents in History” - June 24, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Director Vows to Resist Donald Trump Until His “Corrupt, Lying @#$ is Gone” - June 24, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Man-Groot-Thing vs. Hulkverine in Weapon H #4 - June 23, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Milking the Hunt for Wolverine in Claws of a Killer #2 - June 23, 2018