Jerry Jarrett is a legendary wrestling promoter, founder of Memphis wrestling organization CWA, which later became the USWA, and co-founder of TNA Wrestling, which later became Impact Wrestling. He’s also the father of WWE Hall-of-Famer Jeff Jarrett. But a little known talent of Jerry Jarrett’s is writing erotic fan fiction about fellow wrestling promoters and former presidential candidates.
Jarrett took to Twitter Friday to post a story he wrote about Jim Cornette and Hillary Clinton:
— Jerry Jarrett (@JerryJarrett) May 25, 2018
Though Jarrett’s account is unverified, it is associated with his new podcast. And also, The Rock seems to vouch for him:
I wish I did remember that Jerry! Dad always spoke highly of you and said you always took care of him. When I came in to your territory in 96 I worked the coliseum just once. Honored. Then we hit the Waffle House lol.
Best to you and your family. DJ
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) May 21, 2018
And look at Waffle House, trying to insert themselves into the conversation in an attempt to get The Rock to pay attention to them:
We always love hearing stories about you and Waffle House! 😀 We've been trying to get in contact with you, feel free to DM us anytime!
— Waffle House (@WaffleHouse) May 22, 2018
No response from The Rock, by the way. Awkward!
Anyway, if you enjoyed Jerry Jarrett’s erotic stylings, you can follow him on Twitter and stay tuned for the new podcast, Booking Memphis.
- Everything You Knew About Secret Empire Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About What Wolverine Was Best At Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Uncle Ben’s Death Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Daredevil’s Cancellation Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Iceman Coming Out Was Wrong? - December 11, 2018