Next week, Sega will be released a new DLC pack for Total War: Warhammer II, or as others may know it to be called “The Queen and the Crone”. To help promote the release of it on May 31st, the company is showing off some of the little tidbits you may not know about it, like some of the voice actors. One of the big names that the company is showing off is Dylan Sprouse (from The Suite Life of Zack & Cody) who apparently is a massive fan of the series and couldn’t be more thrilled to voice Alith Anar in the new DLC.
So excited to be a part of this game. Between nerding out with @AndyWordyHall @DogbertCA @graceblaise and @JoeyBerry89 and seeing the teams in action, my Warhammer fanboy dreams come true. Hope you guys check out my character when he’s released! https://t.co/ThtHthJ3Sk
— c (@dylansprouse) May 24, 2018
Sega released a video to show off a behind-the-scenes look at recording with Sprouse, which you can check out below, where he talks about the character and the work that went into bringing this guy to life in the game. It’s always cool to watch a fan end up in a part of a game they love. Enjoy!
- Check Out the Latest Trailer for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr
- Warhammer 40k Deathwatch #1 Advance Review: Big Bland Turtle Men
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr Pushed to June
- Warhammer: Doomwheel's Combat is Viscerally Satisfying
- Warhammer: Vermintide II Patch Eases Difficulty, Simplifies Hero Progression
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Outsold the Original's Life-Time Revenue in 2 Weeks
- Fangamer To Make a “Flip Grip” Addition for Nintendo Switch - June 25, 2018
- People Love Their Orange Juice in Latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest - June 24, 2018
- A New Character is Being Teased for Fighting EX Layer - June 24, 2018
- Shikhondo: Soul Eater Gets a New Gameplay Trailer for PS4 - June 24, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Did Someone Just Leak Battlefield V’s Weapons and Vehicles? - June 24, 2018