NIS America head into the weekend with a brand new trailer for Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk, only this one is a full English translation with some scenes that may make you do a double take on the translation. While the voice cast is great, there’s a moment in the trailer that several people have pointed out online where Luca calls Dronya her “auntie”, which is their localization of “obasan”, which is more of an insult to call a woman old. It just doesn’t have the same impact calling her auntie. Beyond that, it’s a fine trailer to watch, along with the description that came with it below.
Luca witnesses a harmless crime, and is harmed. In a seemingly peaceful little town, darkness and intrigue brew beneath the surface. Join Dusk Witch Dronya and her brigade of puppet soldiers as they explore a miasma-filled labyrinth. With the aid of the living book, the Tractatus de Monstrum, what will she and her coven discover? And what dangers lurk amidst the poisonous air that fills the unending maze? Enjoy a brand-new RPG experience in this highly-anticipated title from Nippon Ichi Software. Embark on a tale of a lifetime and uncover the truth behind the Labyrinth of Refrain.
- NIS America Announces Killer7 Coming to Steam This Fall
- NIS America Releases a Gameplay Trailer for The Lost Child
- NIS America Introduces Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk Cast
- Crawling Through Different Dungeons with Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
- NIS Will be Bringing The Lost Child, Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk and More to the West this Year
- New Disgaea, Refrain, and Yomawari Games in the Works at Nippon Ichi
- Fortnite’s Campaign Mode is Getting a Big Update - June 24, 2018
- Are Razer and Microsoft Collaborating on Gear for Xbox One? - June 24, 2018
- Epic Games Sues Accused Leaker Over Fortnite Comet Strike Content - June 24, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s Next Big Reveals to Happen at Gamescom - June 23, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Making Their Own Map Before the Game Comes Out - June 23, 2018