Squad goals! At least, that’s a term we would use here if this didn’t feel cheap. A new report is showing that there is an increasing market for people to be your “Fortnite Buddy” or be a bodyguard for you in the game for cash, helping you get your way to a victory.
The story comes from the BBC, which highlights a gamer who for £20 will play the game with you and coach you on what to do and what not to do, both trying to bring your game up and score a victory for you. Much in the same vein of how there’s a market for Chinese and South Korean players that will play your games for you for hours to help get your score up, only with the caveat of being at your side instead of in control.
While it sounds like a fine idea for someone who needs help to hire a bunch of people to carry them to victory while learning how to play, it does kind of bring up the ethical dilemma of how you’re basically earning a rank you truly didn’t earn without hired help. You can check out the full story at this link.
- Dataminers Find a New Bounce Pad Inside Fortnite
- Epic Games Openly Warns Players About Free Fortnite V-Bucks Scams
- Fortnite Shuts Down Jetpacks Almost Immediately After Launch
- Epic Games Considering Keeping a Large Squad Mode for Fortnite like 50 v 50
- Fortnite's Latest Update Accidentally Included a Storm Tracking Backpack
- Fortnite Players Want the 50 v 50 Mode to Stick Around
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived
- Someone Leaked Photos of Hitomi and Leifang in Dead or Alive 6 - August 19, 2018
- Ubisoft Says Rainbow Six Siege Will Not Come to the Nintendo Switch - August 19, 2018
- Six Major Paris 2018: Finals – G2 Esports vs. Evil Geniuses - August 19, 2018
- Cooler Will Join Dragon Ball FighterZ at the End of September - August 19, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Fully Reveals Two New Operators: Clash and Maverick - August 19, 2018