Since the launch of Castle of Heart, the development team at 7levels has been browsing through tons of player feedback to determine what fixes were most needed for the game’s first update. And now it is finally time to see how much that work paid off. The game recieved its first major update today, which brings changes to the in-game tutorial, character animations, combat, game balance, and a host of bug fixes.
The update is available for download now, and for those who haven’t picked up the game yet, it’s on a special update promotion. You can pick up Castle of Heart today for $13.49 USD on the Nintendo eShop.
You can check out the changes below:
The full list of changes made to the game (in case you can’t see that infographic above) is as follows:
- In-game tutorial – several things were designed from scratch, while others were remodeled. It will help you understand better the core gameplay mechanics, like leveling up and the use of power-ups
- Character’s animations – better control over the main character was our main goal. In order to achieve it, we have polished some animations. The result is that our knight reacts immediately to you want him to do (like jumping, punching, shooting, picking up weapons and so on)
- Combat – we received a lot of feedback on that, so we have focused on improving it, especially on polishing the blocking mechanics
- Second weapon – by popular demand, we have added indicators informing you about the second weapon’s power. A small, yet an important change
- Easy Mode – we have heard your comments loud and clear and we reckon that the game might be a bit too challenging at times. This mode was added for the gamers that simply enjoy exploring the game’s world
- Balance – we have improved this feature and we hope you will notice it
- Bugs – we fixed the ones that we could find, so they shouldn’t distract you any more
And even though the game’s just gotten a major overhaul, 7levels are still hoping to get player feedback on the changes so the game can continue to perform at its best going forward.
- Alterac Pass is Live in Heroes of the Storm - June 19, 2018
- 7 New Tracks and Weeny Issi Classic Races Roll Out in GTA Online This Week - June 19, 2018
- Warframe’s New Limbo Prime is Now Available on PC and Console - June 19, 2018
- DeathGarden Enters its Closed Beta Test Phase - June 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII is Getting a Third DLC Expansion Later This Month - June 19, 2018