As a bit of a tease to E3, Ubisoft revealed their plans heading into the event in mid-June, while also teasing people as to what they’d actually see during both their pre-E3 press conference and on the showroom floor. You can check out some of the details below, along with a teaser video from the company to hype their press conference.
Ubisoft’s E3 conference kicks off at 1 PM PDT on Monday, June 11, at the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles. Before the conference starts, tune in for a preshow starting at 12:15 PM PT / 8:15 PM CET when you’ll be able to join in the live chat, see some awesome community content, and go behind the scenes with our teams around the world. When the show begins, expect some huge reveals, including fresh looks at Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Skull and Bones, Starlink: Battle for Atlas and Transference, along with content for For Honor. Once that’s wrapped up, stick around for the post-show, which will feature a deep dive at one of the games from the conference.
From June 12-14, the Ubisoft booth at the Los Angeles Convention Center will be packed with Ubisoft developers from around the world, so come join us in the South Hall at booth #1623. This year, we’ll have more gameplay stations than ever before, as well as live demos on stage, shows from the Just Dance team. The Ubisoft shop will also offer a selection of the best items from Ubi Workshop and UbiCollectibles, including some E3 exclusive items. On top of this, everyone who plays through any of our demos on the booth will receive a selection of in-game rewards for free thanks to the Ubisoft Club.
- Ubisoft Releases Transference Today With a New Trailer
- Twin Soul Receives a Developer Update Along with Screenshots
- Mothergunship Releases Demo for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- Ubisoft Reveals Their Next DLC for Far Cry 5 in Hours of Darkness Trailer
- Ubisoft's Gaming AI 'SAM' is Launching Worldwide
- Donkey Kong Will Be Coming to Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle in June
- Ubisoft Shows Off More Gear for Rainbow Six Siege's Italian Operators
- Lenovo Legion and Ubisoft Partner Up for Rainbow Six Siege Sponsorship
- Sony Is Getting Out of the Handheld Gaming Business - September 20, 2018
- Kamehameha! We Review Razer’s Dragon Ball FighterZ Panthera Arcade Stick - September 20, 2018
- The Gardens Between Receives a New Launch Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Making Money!: We Review Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dragon Heist - September 20, 2018
- Splatoon 2 Launches Their FIrst Splatfest After the Online Changes - September 20, 2018