During Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival, guests have the opportunity to try many new foods not commonly offered in Epcot. In the Germany Pavilion, the Bauernmarket kiosk offers German drinks and light fare such as this: potato pancakes with house-made applesauce! Potato pancakes with applesauce are nothing new to me — we eat them during Passover.
These pancakes, while not as good as my mothers, were still really damn good. The pancakes were fried to perfection, and the from-scratch applesauce offered a nice, tangy bite to the potato. At $4.25 these were an inexpensive snack, and I would absolutely get them again.
- Nerd Food: Mikan Gummy from Japan Crate - June 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018