During Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival, guests have the opportunity to try many new foods not commonly offered in Epcot. In the Germany Pavilion, the Bauernmarket kiosk offers German drinks and light fare such as this: potato pancakes with house-made applesauce! Potato pancakes with applesauce are nothing new to me — we eat them during Passover.
These pancakes, while not as good as my mothers, were still really damn good. The pancakes were fried to perfection, and the from-scratch applesauce offered a nice, tangy bite to the potato. At $4.25 these were an inexpensive snack, and I would absolutely get them again.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018