Purple is all the rage at Disney World right now. From the famous purple wall in Tomorrowland to the friendly purple dragon Figment, there’s no end to purple power in Disney! One of this year’s most popular (and Instagrammable) treats at the 2018 Flower and Garden Festival was the frozen desert violet lemonade, found at the Pineapple Promenade kiosk.
This non-alcoholic drink will only set you back $4.25, and my goodness — it’s a treat! It was a mild floral flavor, but the cold drink will absolutely refresh you on a hot Orlando day. The sweet kickback from the lemonade is also splendid, and never once did the flavors feel overpowering. The flowers on top were a wonderful touch too. I wish this was available year round, so here’s hoping they bring it back next year!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018