In the biggest self-inflicted spoiler since any time Marvel Comics can get a major media outlet to pay attention to them, the E! Network has spoiled the ending to its own Total Bellas reality show by claiming that stars John Cena and Nikki Bella have gotten back together following their public breakup drama ahead of the show’s season premiere.
The report claims that Bella was wooed by Cena’s public proclamations of love for her. Nikki Bella denied reports that the couple had reunited earlier this week.
Cena originally proposed to Bella at WrestleMania 33, but the pair broke off the engagement just weeks before a planned May 5th wedding (and weeks before the debut of season 3 of Total Bellas, a reality TV show whose main storyline is the couple’s relationship). Afterward, Bella moved into a hippie commune with her sister while Cena went on the Today Show and pleaded with Bella to take him back, offering to have her babies if she wants.
Though the drama scored big publicity, it failed to boost the ratings for the Total Bellas premiere, which had less viewers than the previous two seasons. Perhaps the network is hoping that a reconciliation could boost ratings for the season finale?
Watch the report below:
- Jackie Chan and John Cena Team Up for Action Thriller
- Cowabunga! Paramount Relaunching Ninja Turtles Franchise; Michael Bay Will Still Produce - June 20, 2018
- DC Comics Urges Fans to Be Like Superman and #StandWithRefugees - June 20, 2018
- New Comics by Ben Passmore, Liz Prince, Mister Hayden Highlight Silver Sprocket’s Summer and Fall Releases - June 20, 2018
- Key Walking Dead Issues Get Blind Bag Edition Variants for Walking Dead Day - June 20, 2018
- DC Heroes in Crisis Has Some Competition in September From Dave Sim’s Cerebus - June 20, 2018