In the biggest self-inflicted spoiler since any time Marvel Comics can get a major media outlet to pay attention to them, the E! Network has spoiled the ending to its own Total Bellas reality show by claiming that stars John Cena and Nikki Bella have gotten back together following their public breakup drama ahead of the show’s season premiere.
The report claims that Bella was wooed by Cena’s public proclamations of love for her. Nikki Bella denied reports that the couple had reunited earlier this week.
Cena originally proposed to Bella at WrestleMania 33, but the pair broke off the engagement just weeks before a planned May 5th wedding (and weeks before the debut of season 3 of Total Bellas, a reality TV show whose main storyline is the couple’s relationship). Afterward, Bella moved into a hippie commune with her sister while Cena went on the Today Show and pleaded with Bella to take him back, offering to have her babies if she wants.
Though the drama scored big publicity, it failed to boost the ratings for the Total Bellas premiere, which had less viewers than the previous two seasons. Perhaps the network is hoping that a reconciliation could boost ratings for the season finale?
Watch the report below:
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018