I sometimes get the idea that Dave Sim is exposed to far too much late night TV advertorial programming… and then I realise that, no, he is just generating this entirely from his own head.
Expect some very wrong things from more of his cut-and-paste Cerebus in Hell comics, every issue a new title and issue one, and each both a new parody and another insight into his mind… and what obsessed him.
Put it away Dave… out in August.
NICK CALM AGENT OF CODPIECE
(W) Dave Sim, Benjamin Hobbs, Sandeep Atwal (A) Dave Sim, Gustave Dore (CA) Benjamin Hobbs
“Cash On Delivery Penis in Every Canadian Expresspost”; Super Cerebus hoaxes Satan; Cerebus appoints the Whore of Babylon Governor of the Bank of Canada; Electric cars a city-block long made of woven hemp powered by wind turbines on the roof; million-dollar banknotes; Francis suspects Super-Cerebus of being as “gay as the song the fairies sing”; “Foresworn & Sven Yeargan, Gol”; the computers are eating our pens; Count Ugolino and his sons and grandsons starve to death; “Bohemian Rhapsody” “on-hold” music; what it means when a Muslim calls you a “whore”; The 31 Gender Pronouns; “We’re All Doomed”; The Whore of Babylon vs. Virgil;
Clinton Supporters of the Damned.
In Shops: Aug 29, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 17th October 2018 – Lucifer Won’t Eat His Porridge - October 17, 2018
- The Futures of Turtles, Ponies, Ghostbusters, and Kyle Baker’s Black Panther Debuts in IDW January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018