Ever wanted a shirt with Pocky on it? What about Othello, or Polaroid? Well, you’re in luck, because UNIQLO has released a whimsical and fun line of shirts based on brands most people would never think to celebrate. BIC, Fiat, and more adorn the clothing line, and you know what? I kind of like all of it. Check out the collection below.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018