With Eric Wald and Dean White‘s mermaid fantasy-action drama Siren set to wrap its first season this Thursday, Bristol Cove finds itself under siege as angry mere-people and shady government officials have already turned the coastal fishing village into a warzone – with casualties on both sides. In a preview from this week’s season finale ‘Aftermath’, Elaine Pownall (Sarah-Jane Redmond) takes her husband Ted Pownall (David Cubitt) to task for everything going wrong – and as we learned from last week’s episode, the town’s problems appear to have always involved The Pownall Family:
Here’s a look at the official trailer and overview for ‘Aftermath’:
Siren s01e10 ‘Aftermath’: In the season finale, the enchanting siren song takes hold of Ben and Decker. Meanwhile, Dale must answer for the escalating crime in Bristol Cove.
Siren takes us inside Bristol Cove—a coastal town known for its legend of once being home to mermaids. When the arrival of a mysterious girl proves this folklore all too true, the battle between man and sea takes a very vicious turn as these predatory beings return to reclaim their right to the ocean.
The series stars Alex Roe (“The 5th Wave”) as Ben, a bright marine biologist who finds himself drawn to a mysterious new girl in town, Ryn, played by Eline Powell (“Game of Thrones”), who is a strange young woman with a deep dark secret. Fola Evans-Akingbola (“An American Exorcism”) stars as Maddie, also a marine biologist who works with Ben, and is highly suspicious of Ryn. Ian Verdun (“Life’s a Drag”) stars as Xander, a deep sea fisherman on a quest to uncover the truth; and Rena Owen (“Star Wars” Episodes II and III) as Helen, the town eccentric who seems to know more about the mermaids than she lets on.
“Siren” is based on a story by Eric Wald and Dean White who both serve as executive producers. Emily Whitesell (“Finding Carter”) serves as showrunner and executive producer. Brad Luff, Nate Hopper and RD Robb also serve as executive producers.
- Preacher Previews: Cassidy Talks Tulip with Jesse, Unrequited Love with Gran’ma [The Road to Angelville: Bleeding Cool’s ‘Preacher’ Week] - June 22, 2018
- Time’s Up for NBC’s ‘Timeless’ as Network Cancels Series for Second Time - June 22, 2018
- Joseph Gilgun Talks Cassidy, What Makes a Scene Work, and Social Media [The Road to Angelville: Bleeding Cool’s ‘Preacher’ Week] - June 22, 2018
- Paramount Television, Anonymous Content to Adapt Shari Lapena’s Novel ‘The Couple Next Door’ to Series - June 21, 2018
- Preacher: 2 Seasons, 8 “What the ?!?!?” Moments [The Road to Angelville: Bleeding Cool’s ‘Preacher’ Week] - June 21, 2018