Every Monday and Tuesday evening I turn on RAW or SmackDown for a myriad of reasons. Finn Balor, The New Day, and Corey Graves — specifically his pompadour. Normally he rocks one helluva pomp, which complements his tattoos and snark perfectly well. It also helps that he’s easy on the eyes.
— Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) May 1, 2018
Here’s a few more pics just to illustrate the hair.
How Corey Graves became the neck-tattooed, wise-cracking voice of the WWE https://t.co/e7RnVIKGFO
— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) April 7, 2018
— Loudwire (@Loudwire) March 13, 2018
Even his action figure has the pomp.
— RingsideCollectibles (@RingsideC) March 23, 2018
But last night on RAW, the pomp was gone.
What the heckity heck?!
I mean, Graves is still a stunningly handsome man, but that pompadour really adds an extra bit of oomph. So please, Mr. Graves, bring back the pomp. I’ll even send you a jar of Suavecito if you’re out of hair gel.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018