PUBG Corp. has announced that the Xbox One version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is finally seeing its second map, Miramar, added to the game tomorrow.
Miramar has been very elusive to the Xbox One audience thus far. The map hit PC all the way back in December, freshening up the game for a few weeks. Of course, the community then somewhat turned on the map, but map selection and constant little tweaks to the map have brought people back around to it. It’s been a bit of a rollercoaster. Yet, while all that went on, the Xbox One version of PUBG never got a look in. It even landed on phones before Xbox One.
While the map has been in testing for a little bit, that all changes tomorrow. It’s finally been revealed that Miramar is coming to everyone on Xbox One tomorrow. The map will be rolling out to the wider player base at 12 a.m. PDT, 3 a.m. ET tonight. You’ll be able to hop into that tomorrow morning if you are in the US.
As someone who has spent a decent amount of time with the map, it’s good to see it come to a new audience. I actually quite enjoy the map, and while I don’t think it is quite as great as the iconic Erangel, Miramar is a great little change of pace. It really does spice things up, messing around with different ranges and skill sets compared to the denser first map. Also, the patch will come with new performance enhancements too, so if you haven’t played this version for a little while, why not hop back in and get a taste of that desert-y goodness?
- PUBG Corp. Drops Lawsuit Against Epic Games
- PUBG Corp Addresses PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Flaws in New Post
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018