Netflix has released a scene from the upcoming second season of Marvel’s Luke Cage. The 13-episode season will be released all at once on June 22nd.
From what we saw in an earlier trailer, Bushmaster (Mustafa Shakir) walked up and sucker punched Luke (Mike Colter), and a video of it got around. Now the folks of Harlem seem to be questioning their hero and doubting he can make a difference. It’s amazing just how much patience Luke has to put up with that much grief from the people he’s trying to help. Nice Game of Thrones name drop there too.
Synopsis for season 2:
After clearing his name, Luke Cage has become a celebrity on the streets of Harlem with a reputation as bulletproof as his skin. But being so visible has only increased his need to protect the community and find the limits of who he can and can’t save. With the rise of a formidable new foe, Luke is forced to confront the fine line that separates a hero from a villain.
Along with Colter and Shakir, the series also stars Rosario Dawson, Simone Missick, Alfre Woodard, Theo Rossi, and Finn Jones.
Marvel’s Luke Cage premieres June 22nd on Netflix.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018