This week, Humble Bundle is highlighting the Humble Cosplay 2.0 bundle. This book bundle contains a variety of books on sewing, mold-making, 3d printing, body-painting, and other basic and advanced techniques used to make imaginative costumes that come to life. Whatever your skill level, there’s something new to learn in this bundle. The books are provided in multiple formats and are DRM free for you to save and enjoy on your preferred devices.
I’m not much of a costume-maker; but having dabbled in sculpture and prop-making and sewing, I can see the value of all these books for anyone wanting to make a stand-out costume, or perhaps just add a personal touch to clothes they already have. The sheer variety of skills to learn in this bundle is myriad and well suited for the modern crafter; books you might not find at your local stores.
In addition, this bundle helps support Doctors Without Borders, a charity that works hard to give medical support to people in need throughout the world.
- Worldcon Commits to Changes After Complaints of Guest Misgendering and More - August 16, 2018
- Ghoulish: The Art of Gary Pullin, a Must-Have for Horror Aficionados [Review] - August 5, 2018
- Judy Blume Wants Your Input: Which of Her Books Should Get a TV Series or Movie? - August 4, 2018
- Struberville: Consequences of Isolation, a Haunting, Sorrowful True Crime Story [Book Review] - July 24, 2018
- What the Dog Knows: An Engrossing Study of Cadaver Dogs [Book Review] - July 22, 2018