Milestone S.r.l’s arcade style off-road and rallycross racer, Gravel, has been invaded by military vehicles in the latest DLC. The Armored Operation DLC is available today ans brings a selection of military vehicles, adapted to racing and finished off with weapony, to the racer’s robust roster.
Additonally, a new Off-Road Masters episode was created for these unusual yet spectacular vehicles. So you can enjoy even more content designed specifically for the new vehicles and their unique capabilities.
Gravel Armored Operation, which is included in the Season Pass, is also available now for separate purchase at $5.99 USD for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
You can also check out our review of the game at launch. I was”pretty surprised with just how fun Gravel is to play. I’ve never played a Milestone game I thought was actually fun. Well-made, incredibly intricate, gorgeous – sure, I’ve said all that about a Milestone game or two. But I’ve never found myself laughing while playing one of their racers before.”
Gamers can pick up GRAVEL now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC/Steam.
The Armored Operations trailer is below.
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018