Milestone S.r.l’s arcade style off-road and rallycross racer, Gravel, has been invaded by military vehicles in the latest DLC. The Armored Operation DLC is available today ans brings a selection of military vehicles, adapted to racing and finished off with weapony, to the racer’s robust roster.
Additonally, a new Off-Road Masters episode was created for these unusual yet spectacular vehicles. So you can enjoy even more content designed specifically for the new vehicles and their unique capabilities.
Gravel Armored Operation, which is included in the Season Pass, is also available now for separate purchase at $5.99 USD for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
You can also check out our review of the game at launch. I was”pretty surprised with just how fun Gravel is to play. I’ve never played a Milestone game I thought was actually fun. Well-made, incredibly intricate, gorgeous – sure, I’ve said all that about a Milestone game or two. But I’ve never found myself laughing while playing one of their racers before.”
Gamers can pick up GRAVEL now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC/Steam.
The Armored Operations trailer is below.
- Alterac Pass is Live in Heroes of the Storm - June 19, 2018
- 7 New Tracks and Weeny Issi Classic Races Roll Out in GTA Online This Week - June 19, 2018
- Warframe’s New Limbo Prime is Now Available on PC and Console - June 19, 2018
- DeathGarden Enters its Closed Beta Test Phase - June 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII is Getting a Third DLC Expansion Later This Month - June 19, 2018