Milestone S.r.l’s arcade style off-road and rallycross racer, Gravel, has been invaded by military vehicles in the latest DLC. The Armored Operation DLC is available today ans brings a selection of military vehicles, adapted to racing and finished off with weapony, to the racer’s robust roster.
Additonally, a new Off-Road Masters episode was created for these unusual yet spectacular vehicles. So you can enjoy even more content designed specifically for the new vehicles and their unique capabilities.
Gravel Armored Operation, which is included in the Season Pass, is also available now for separate purchase at $5.99 USD for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
You can also check out our review of the game at launch. I was”pretty surprised with just how fun Gravel is to play. I’ve never played a Milestone game I thought was actually fun. Well-made, incredibly intricate, gorgeous – sure, I’ve said all that about a Milestone game or two. But I’ve never found myself laughing while playing one of their racers before.”
Gamers can pick up GRAVEL now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC/Steam.
The Armored Operations trailer is below.
- Milestone’s Ride 3 has a New Release Date and New Trailer - September 21, 2018
- Diablo Could Be Getting an Animated Netflix Series - September 21, 2018
- Telltale Games: Major Layoffs and Possible Studio Shut Down - September 21, 2018
- Sony to Halt Production on the PS Vita in Japan Next Year - September 20, 2018
- Capcom Reveals Resident Evil 2 Remake Gameplay at TGS - September 20, 2018