One of my favorite things to do it grab an ice cream cone and people watch in Disney World. Seriously — if you’ve never sat down alongside Main Street USA and watched everything, you’re missing out. There’s something magical and timeless about Main Street USA, and paired with an ice cream cone from Plaza Ice Cream, you have a recipe for success!
This month I tried their featured flavor, Birthday Cake! I got a single scoop cone and took a seat right outside. Orlando was actually chilly that day (in the mid-’70s), and it had been raining off and on. But never the less, I persisted with my hot day treat. The ice cream tasted exactly like birthday cake, complete with rainbow sprinkles (or jimmies, depending on where you live). It wasn’t overly sweet either, and this is a flavor that would mix well with other flavors. For $4 you can’t really go wrong, and I was even joined by some baby ducks who wanted my cone. I would absolutely get this again!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018