Marvel’s solicitations for X-Classified #2 in August are letting on no more than their July solicitations did.
Last time, at least you knew that variant covers by J. Scott Campbell and Skottie Young were on the way, but this time not even that.
Well, at least we have an idea when we will know what we are meant to anticipate — or not. And whether or not it has anything to do with Wolverine: Classified… or Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Cloak and Dagger Classified…
classified (W) • classified (A)
Cover by classified
VARIANT COVER BY classified
ALL WILL BE REVEALED IN JUNE!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
- Image Comics Launches Vindication in January From MD Marie, Carlos Miko and Dema Jr. - October 16, 2018
- The Weatherman #6 Gets a Cliff Chiang Cover in Time For Final Order Cut-Off - October 16, 2018
- Where In the World Has Poison Ivy Gone, DC Comics? - October 16, 2018
- Details for Amazing Comic Con Aloha’s Return to Honolulu in February - October 16, 2018
- Now the KGBeast Shoots Bruce as Mark Buckingham and Andrew Pepoy Surprise-Draw Tomorrow’s Batman #57 - October 16, 2018