The projects keep rolling in for the directors that brought us John Wick. While David Leitch has moved onto other projects, Chad Stahelski is working to bring us the third John Wick movie right now — and Variety is now reporting that Stahelski has been hired by Lionsgate to direct a new science-fiction movie called Analog.
Ryan J. Condal, co-creator of the USA Network sci-fi series “Colony,” has been tapped to adapt the story of “Analog,” set in 2024 when the internet is used only for porn after the world is “mass-doxxed” — an event that has removed secrecy from the internet and given rise to armed couriers or “Paper Jockeys,” who will transport sensitive information around the globe or die trying as they fight off fascists, criminals, and spies.
At the moment there aren’t any other details for the production, such as casting or a release date, but Stahelski is currently hard at work directing John Wick: Chapter 3 for Lionsgate, so it could be some time before we learn anything definitive about this production. It’s been nice seeing Leitch and Stahelski get some serious recognition after years of hard work in the stunt world.
- Daredevil Season 3: Peter Halpin Joins the Cast as Theo Nelson - October 18, 2018
- Watch Our Heroes Do Some Training in This New Robin Hood Clip - October 18, 2018
- Sophie Turner Talks Incorporating Mental Illness into Dark Phoenix - October 18, 2018
- Joshua Bassett Set to Star in High School Musical: The Musical for the Disney Streaming Service - October 17, 2018
- Arrowverse Crossover Elseworlds: First Look at Lois Lane, Black Suited Superman, and a Poster - October 17, 2018