The projects keep rolling in for the directors that brought us John Wick. While David Leitch has moved onto other projects, Chad Stahelski is working to bring us the third John Wick movie right now — and Variety is now reporting that Stahelski has been hired by Lionsgate to direct a new science-fiction movie called Analog.
Ryan J. Condal, co-creator of the USA Network sci-fi series “Colony,” has been tapped to adapt the story of “Analog,” set in 2024 when the internet is used only for porn after the world is “mass-doxxed” — an event that has removed secrecy from the internet and given rise to armed couriers or “Paper Jockeys,” who will transport sensitive information around the globe or die trying as they fight off fascists, criminals, and spies.
At the moment there aren’t any other details for the production, such as casting or a release date, but Stahelski is currently hard at work directing John Wick: Chapter 3 for Lionsgate, so it could be some time before we learn anything definitive about this production. It’s been nice seeing Leitch and Stahelski get some serious recognition after years of hard work in the stunt world.
- New Bumblebee Poster Features Our Two Triple Changers - December 11, 2018
- Mark Hamill Talks About the Insane Spoilers Security Measures for Star Wars: Episode IX - December 11, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018