The Olive Branch Distribution Center is experiencing new shipping delays for comic store reorders.
Diamond Comic Distributors have told retailers that their warehouse was the victim to a contractor working on a neighbouring building to Diamond’s Olive Branch Distribution Center. One who cut the data lines, leaving them without access to their computer systems for most of the weekend.
This has resulted in processing delays, affecting direct ship reorders placed later in the day on May 18th.
Diamond tell retailers that they are working to fulfil the delayed reorders as quickly as possible, but that there may be delays.
As ever, Diamond regrets any inconvenience resulting from the delay. Those with further questions should contact their Diamond rep.
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018
- Michael Davis, Keynote Speaker at Afro ComicCon on the War for Static Shock - October 19, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 19th October 2018 – The Crossover-Then-New-Writer Paradigm - October 19, 2018
- Spider-Man, Who?? The Psychology of Marvel Comics Vs. the Movies - October 19, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Lenticular, Foil and Black Bags - October 19, 2018