The Olive Branch Distribution Center is experiencing new shipping delays for comic store reorders.
Diamond Comic Distributors have told retailers that their warehouse was the victim to a contractor working on a neighbouring building to Diamond’s Olive Branch Distribution Center. One who cut the data lines, leaving them without access to their computer systems for most of the weekend.
This has resulted in processing delays, affecting direct ship reorders placed later in the day on May 18th.
Diamond tell retailers that they are working to fulfil the delayed reorders as quickly as possible, but that there may be delays.
As ever, Diamond regrets any inconvenience resulting from the delay. Those with further questions should contact their Diamond rep.
- No Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider Past #25? - August 21, 2018
- Roy Thomas’s Origin of Red Sonja to Be Published by Dynamite in November - August 21, 2018
- Bettie Page Comes to London in November from Dynamite - August 21, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Prepares for Into the Spider-Verse Movie - August 21, 2018
- Marvel’s New Han Solo Stories About His Time in the Empire - August 21, 2018