The Olive Branch Distribution Center is experiencing new shipping delays for comic store reorders.
Diamond Comic Distributors have told retailers that their warehouse was the victim to a contractor working on a neighbouring building to Diamond’s Olive Branch Distribution Center. One who cut the data lines, leaving them without access to their computer systems for most of the weekend.
This has resulted in processing delays, affecting direct ship reorders placed later in the day on May 18th.
Diamond tell retailers that they are working to fulfil the delayed reorders as quickly as possible, but that there may be delays.
As ever, Diamond regrets any inconvenience resulting from the delay. Those with further questions should contact their Diamond rep.
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018