The Olive Branch Distribution Center is experiencing new shipping delays for comic store reorders.
Diamond Comic Distributors have told retailers that their warehouse was the victim to a contractor working on a neighbouring building to Diamond’s Olive Branch Distribution Center. One who cut the data lines, leaving them without access to their computer systems for most of the weekend.
This has resulted in processing delays, affecting direct ship reorders placed later in the day on May 18th.
Diamond tell retailers that they are working to fulfil the delayed reorders as quickly as possible, but that there may be delays.
As ever, Diamond regrets any inconvenience resulting from the delay. Those with further questions should contact their Diamond rep.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018