Entertainment Weekly has shared four new behind-the-scenes pictures from Solo: A Star Wars Story. We get to see director Ron Howard working with the cast along with a great shot of Joonas Suatamo as Chewbacca.
The Millennium Falcon: As director of Solo: A Star Wars Story, Ron Howard and his cast and crew were responsible for bringing the mysterious worlds of Kessel, Mimban, and more to life. Here, Howard poses on the film’s Millennium Falcon set.
Setting the scene: Howard walks Alden Ehrenreich (Han Solo) through a scene on the mud planet Mimban.
Beauty secrets: Joonas Suatamo’s Chewbacca gets his hair groomed by members of Solo’s makeup department.
Yacht life: From left: Ron Howard and co-writers Jon Kasdan and Lawrence Kasdan set up shop on crime-lord Dryden Vos’ yacht.
The movie is due out this week so expect more information about the production to come out soon.
Summary: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
- FX Renews Donald Glover's 'Atlanta' for Third Season
- RUMOR: Doctor Strange 2 to Start Production “Next Spring” - August 20, 2018
- Eva Longoria Has Joined the Cast of Dora the Explorer - August 20, 2018
- Lucifer Season 4: Inbar Lavi Joins the Cast as Eve - August 20, 2018
- Mile 22 Review: A Genuine Waste of Iko Uwais’s Talents - August 16, 2018
- Iron Fist Season 2: Simone Missick Comments on the Potential of a Danny/Misty Relationship - August 16, 2018