The promotional train for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom continues. We have two more TV spots that continue to show off footage for the upcoming movie. The amount of promotional material for this movie is starting to look a little worrying. Usually a studio only puts out this many TV spots when they know they have a terrible movie or they think they’re going to get buried alive at the box office. Incredibles 2 comes out the week before and Pixar movies tend to have legs at the box office. We’ll have to see how this one ends up doing in a month.
Summary: When the island’s dormant volcano begins roaring to life, Owen and Claire mount a campaign to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from this extinction-level event.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, directed by J.A. Bayona, stars Jeff Goldblum, Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Toby Jones, James Cromwell, Ted Levine, Geraldine Chaplin, Rafe Spall, B.D. Wong, and Justice Smith. It will be released on June 22nd.
- Did Tom Holland Just Reveal the Title to the Spider-Man: Homecoming Sequel? - June 23, 2018
- Todd Mcfarlane Says the Production for Spawn Will Be Very Low Key - June 23, 2018
- Amber Heard Wanted a Comic-Accurate Version of Mera in Aquaman - June 22, 2018
- New Trailer for the Upcoming Thriller ‘Searching’ - June 22, 2018
- New Ant-Man and The Wasp Featurette, Plus a New TV Spot - June 22, 2018