Warner Bros. has released a new logo for sequel to The LEGO Movie and the full title, which will be The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part (because meta).
The LEGO movies have all been way better than they have any right to be, and we can hope this sequel is just as good as the first one. They’re releasing it right around the same time as the first one, which cleaned up at the box office for weeks. At the moment we don’t know anything else about the story or what’s going to happen in this one, but the first movie kicked off an entire franchise of movies. Let’s see how the second one turns out.
— The LEGO Movie 2 (@TheLEGOMovie) May 21, 2018
The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part, directed by Mike Mitchell and Trisha Gum, stars Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Channing Tatum, Tiffany Haddish, and Will Arnett. It will be released on February 8th, 2019.
- Johnny Depp Continues to Shatter the Magic of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - November 16, 2018
- 5 New Character Posters for Mary Poppins Returns - November 16, 2018
- DC Universe Announces the Premiere Date for Young Justice: Outsiders - November 16, 2018
- Instant Family Review: A Genuinely Funny and Sincere Family Comedy - November 16, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Review: The Crime of Poorly Paced Exposition - November 15, 2018