In the most recent video for Inside Xbox, Hello Games founder Sean Murray decided to drop by the show and discuss the recent addition of No Man’s Sky on the Xbox One. A lot of things were addressed in the video about the way the game was ported over and how the issues from PC were being addressed, but one of the key quotes from the interview came when asking about how the game will proceed in the future, to which Murray said they would continue to keep it updated.
“There’s a real hunger in the community to know everything we’re doing and have a complete roadmap and stuff like that. Hopefully, you know, we will reward their patience of not having much info with just good, solid content. And we only like to talk about things when they are right.”
It’s comforting news for Xbox One users who are basically now getting a refined game that had to go through two years’ worth of failed objectives and criticism, a lot of it justified such as the game has no proper ending. But the idea that they’ll continue to make content and not just fix bugs is a reassuring talking point.
- Hello Games Founder Addresses No Man's Sky Fans with Community Message
- No Man’s Sky Shows What's Changed Leading to the Xbox One Release
- Xbox One Release Date for No Man's Sky Leaked
- What A Shock: 'No Man's Sky' Needs Yet Another Fix
- 'No Man's Sky' New Updates Needed A Patch After Two Days
- The Next Update For 'No Man's Sky' Revealed On Reddit
- Are Hello Games Trolling 'No Man’s Sky' Fans With Cassettes Now?