With Pandora – The World of Avatar turning a year old, Disney is releasing a limited-edition Banshee. Inspired by the nighttime glow of Pandora, this bio-luminescent Banshee will be available for guests starting on May 27th.
“The interactive banshees are wildly popular with Guests exploring Pandora,” explained Katie Thompson, Global Merchandise Strategy at Disney Parks Merchandise. “This banshee celebrates the first anniversary of this exotic land at the theme park, and offers guests a unique collectible from their visit.”
The Banshee will come with a display perch and certificate of authenticity. The Banshees are a fantastic souvenir for guests visiting Animal Kingdom. Currently there are 11 different colors for sale, so even if you miss out on this one, you can still get your hands on any other color combo!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018