With Pandora – The World of Avatar turning a year old, Disney is releasing a limited-edition Banshee. Inspired by the nighttime glow of Pandora, this bio-luminescent Banshee will be available for guests starting on May 27th.
“The interactive banshees are wildly popular with Guests exploring Pandora,” explained Katie Thompson, Global Merchandise Strategy at Disney Parks Merchandise. “This banshee celebrates the first anniversary of this exotic land at the theme park, and offers guests a unique collectible from their visit.”
The Banshee will come with a display perch and certificate of authenticity. The Banshees are a fantastic souvenir for guests visiting Animal Kingdom. Currently there are 11 different colors for sale, so even if you miss out on this one, you can still get your hands on any other color combo!
- Nerd Food: Mikan Gummy from Japan Crate - June 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018