Divinity: Original Sin 2 has launched on Xbox One in Xbox Game Preview, which means its time for a launch trailer. Because this is the games industry and we handle everything with trailers. Larian Studios’ Divinity: Original Sin 2 received some serious praise and commercial success when it launched on September 14, 2017, mostly because of its deep RPG gameplay and thoroughly enjoyable co-op. In fact, the game sold over a million copies in its first two months and currently boasts a score of 9/10 on Steam.
Publisher Bandai Namco has released this new Game Preview launch trailer to highlight the Divinity sequel’s best features and garner some gamers ready to take on the first three hours of the game for free. The full Xbox One launch will be coming later this summer, alongside a PS4 release. Larian announced that the game would be coming to Xbox Game Preview earlier this month.
The console edition of Divinity is the Definitive Edition, which will bring the RPG to consoles along with a number of tweaks and updates to the gameplay. Those who own the game on PC will get the Definitive Edition on launch as a free upgrade.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is available now o9n PC and will release on PS4 and Xbox One in August 2018. You can check out the Xbox Game Preview launch trailer below.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition is Getting a Revamped Arena Mode
- Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition To Receive an HDR/4K Update
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Fallout 76 Now Under Fire for Lazy Ultrawide Mode Update - December 12, 2018
- Wintersday Festival Kicks Off in Guild Wars 2 Today - December 12, 2018
- Final Fantasy XV’s Comrades Mode Goes Solo Today - December 12, 2018