So there was a Royal Wedding the other day. You may have noticed. But while watching the ceremony, there was a comparison that some found hard to avoid…
I was hoping Peter Cook from the Princess Bride would do the ceremony.
— Topper Harley (@TopperChefrt256) May 20, 2018
I wanted Peter Cook to do it. “Mawwidge..”
— Tom Knight (@tombabylon) May 20, 2018
The antidote is to visualize Peter Cook in “Princess Bride” officiating.
— Blue Meme (@TheBlueMeme) May 20, 2018
Pardon my irreverence, but all I could picture during the Royal Wedding was Peter Cook’s brilliant performance in the Princess Bride.
Princess Bride Wedding https://t.co/IKMBada0gj
— Scott (@medicscotter) May 20, 2018
So sad that Peter Cook is no longer alive to officiate this wedding. :(
— SUBJECT of criminal inquiry (@GlynWolf) May 19, 2018
Even Patton Oswalt remembered.
— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) May 19, 2018
Well, we will do our best…
- Rainbow Brite, a New Comic by Jeremy Whitley and Brittney Williams For Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018