So there was a Royal Wedding the other day. You may have noticed. But while watching the ceremony, there was a comparison that some found hard to avoid…
I was hoping Peter Cook from the Princess Bride would do the ceremony.
— Topper Harley (@TopperChefrt256) May 20, 2018
I wanted Peter Cook to do it. “Mawwidge..”
— Tom Knight (@tombabylon) May 20, 2018
The antidote is to visualize Peter Cook in “Princess Bride” officiating.
— Blue Meme (@TheBlueMeme) May 20, 2018
Pardon my irreverence, but all I could picture during the Royal Wedding was Peter Cook’s brilliant performance in the Princess Bride.
Princess Bride Wedding https://t.co/IKMBada0gj
— Scott (@medicscotter) May 20, 2018
So sad that Peter Cook is no longer alive to officiate this wedding. :(
— SUBJECT of criminal inquiry (@GlynWolf) May 19, 2018
Even Patton Oswalt remembered.
— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) May 19, 2018
Well, we will do our best…
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018
- All The Local Comic Shop Day 2018 Exclusives We Can Find For This Saturday - November 13, 2018
- David Avallone’s Writer’s Commentary on Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark #3 - November 13, 2018