So there was a Royal Wedding the other day. You may have noticed. But while watching the ceremony, there was a comparison that some found hard to avoid…
I was hoping Peter Cook from the Princess Bride would do the ceremony.
— Topper Harley (@TopperChefrt256) May 20, 2018
I wanted Peter Cook to do it. “Mawwidge..”
— Tom Knight (@tombabylon) May 20, 2018
The antidote is to visualize Peter Cook in “Princess Bride” officiating.
— Blue Meme (@TheBlueMeme) May 20, 2018
Pardon my irreverence, but all I could picture during the Royal Wedding was Peter Cook’s brilliant performance in the Princess Bride.
Princess Bride Wedding https://t.co/IKMBada0gj
— Scott (@medicscotter) May 20, 2018
So sad that Peter Cook is no longer alive to officiate this wedding. :(
— SUBJECT of criminal inquiry (@GlynWolf) May 19, 2018
Even Patton Oswalt remembered.
— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) May 19, 2018
Well, we will do our best…
- Daily LITG – 26th September 2018 – Home Again, Home Again - September 26, 2018
- Art Galleries to be Searched for Missing Comic Book Artwork - September 25, 2018
- Mark Montague Wins Dredd Talent Competition as 2000AD Opens Submissions Again - September 25, 2018
- Second Wave of Game Of Thrones Blindbox Titans Vinyl Figures in February 2019 - September 25, 2018
- What Made Warren Ellis Swear In Fearscape #1, Out Tomorrow? - September 25, 2018