So there was a Royal Wedding the other day. You may have noticed. But while watching the ceremony, there was a comparison that some found hard to avoid…
I was hoping Peter Cook from the Princess Bride would do the ceremony.
— Topper Harley (@TopperChefrt256) May 20, 2018
I wanted Peter Cook to do it. “Mawwidge..”
— Tom Knight (@tombabylon) May 20, 2018
The antidote is to visualize Peter Cook in “Princess Bride” officiating.
— Blue Meme (@TheBlueMeme) May 20, 2018
Pardon my irreverence, but all I could picture during the Royal Wedding was Peter Cook’s brilliant performance in the Princess Bride.
Princess Bride Wedding https://t.co/IKMBada0gj
— Scott (@medicscotter) May 20, 2018
So sad that Peter Cook is no longer alive to officiate this wedding. :(
— SUBJECT of criminal inquiry (@GlynWolf) May 19, 2018
Even Patton Oswalt remembered.
— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) May 19, 2018
Well, we will do our best…
- Close – a New Thriller Comic Debuting at Thought Bubble - August 21, 2018
- Previews of 24 Panels Anthology From Alan Moore, Melinda Gebbie, Laurie Penny, Gavin Mitchell, Alex De Campi, Ted Brandt and More - August 21, 2018
- September’s Vegas Fan Fusion Cancelled by Square Egg - August 20, 2018
- Mayo “SEN” Naito to Create Back-Up Strip in New Shazam Comic - August 20, 2018
- Frank Quitely Returns to DC Comics for The Green Lantern Variant Covers - August 20, 2018