A little bit of cool news this week from The Gentlebros Games as the developers have announced you’ll be getting a sequel to Cat Quest in the form of Cat Quest II: The Lupus Empire. The news came down on their Twitter account over the weekend as they were excited to announce the game will be coming for the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam for PC. Along with mobile versions for iOS and Android devices.
It's been so long since we posted on #screenshotsaturday , but now we finally have something cool to show! #CatQuest2 is coming!#gamedev #iOS #Android #NintendoSwitch #PS4 #Steam pic.twitter.com/hyxapplptv
— The Gentlebros Games 🐱 #CatQuest (@TheGentlebros) May 19, 2018
Of course, it’s way too soon for the announcement to have any concrete info in it, as you can see all they posted was the main logo and there was no trailer or images from the game to back any of it up. Let alone a formal release date which you can see they conveniently left off the year so we don’t know if it will be 2018 or 2019. The original Cat Quest was a minor indie hit on Steam and put the company on the map, especially with adventure gamers and those who adore cats. Considering the timing of the announcement, we’d be shocked if we saw anything at E3, so we’re looking ahead and hoping to at least see a demo when PAX West comes around.
- Bleeding Cool Remembers The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
- Lenovo Legion and Ubisoft Partner Up for Rainbow Six Siege Sponsorship
- Unintentionally Helping your Enemies in the Cities: Skylines Board Game
- Outright Games and Crayola Form New Partnership for Branded Video Games
- Deadpool 2 and Relying on a Sexist Trope [Spoilers]
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018