Well, another Disney trip has finished, and I am armed with a number of photos and stories. Most of them are food related, such as this post dedicated to the cupcakes found inside the All Star Music resort, as well as the Main Street Confectionery inside of Magic Kingdom!
Now, there are countless cupcakes throughout the resort. Each one is as grand as the next, and they’re all whimsical and delightful! I can see why people would want to come back again and again — you can’t possibly try them all in one day. So sit back and enjoy this look at some of the cupcake offerings at Walt Disney World!
- Nerd Food: Gabunomi Melon Cream Soda from Japan Crate - June 19, 2018
- Money in the Bank 2018 Upset: Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax - June 18, 2018
- Money in the Bank 2018: How WWE Is Failing Carmella - June 18, 2018
- Hoodslam Celebrates a Milestone with Women’s Shirts Outselling Men’s - June 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Suppamucho Plum-Flavored Chips from Japan Crate - June 16, 2018