Of all the games that probably didn’t need another title made to its library, Leisure Suit Larry is probably sitting near the top of the list. While the game has a fanbase of nostalgic Atari players and gamers who are basically into the idea of “tryin’ to get some”, this series has never had much value as a whole in terms of content. Want proof? Go watch the Game Grumps, a duo who can make Sonic ’06 seem watchable, meddle their way through the game as quickly as possible for it just to be over. Basically, we’re saying the game is hot garbage.
But apparently, someone still owns the rights to that hot garbage and it looking to serve fans up another hot plate of it, as a new listing has appeared on Steam this week for a game called Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Don’t Dry for $30. While having a price tag on it with no publisher is suspect, what’s even more suspect is that it already has a release date of October 24th. So get ready to hear something about a new game on the way sometime during E3, because we can’t think of another time someone would try to announce this game.
- Rumor: Steam Threatens to Remove Adult Anime-Style Games
- Chrono Trigger on Steam Receives Another Patch to Add a Retro UI
- Atari Takes RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Off Steam After Lawsuit
- The Latest Steam Update Adds Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Support
- Eden Rising Enters Steam Early Access on May 17th
- Review: DogMight Dice Carriers and Rolling Tray for Vampire: The Masquerade - November 21, 2018
- Hello Games Will Soon Add a “Vision” Update to No Man’s Sky - November 21, 2018
- We Tried to Break Everything We Could Testing Out Just Cause 4 - November 21, 2018
- Playtesting Dark Dungeons as We Check Out Underworld Ascendant - November 21, 2018
- Twitch Officially Announces a European Expansion to TwitchCon - November 21, 2018