Welcome back to another edition of Dead Man Blogging, Bleeding Cool‘s Fear the Walking Dead Live-Blog!. This week, with the John Dorie (Garret Dillahunt)/Naomi-“Laura” (Jenna Elfman) backstory firmly established, it looks like our “Then” and “Now” timelines are about to come crashing into one another. But as our heroes build towards some kind of confrontation with the Vultures, we might just find out what it was that happened at the Stadium. So get yourself acquainted with AMC‘s Fear the Walking Dead, ‘Just in Case’:
Fear the Walking Dead s04e06 ‘Just in Case’: Strand wrestles with Madison’s decisions; things take an unexpected turn at the Stadium.
● This page should update…but just to be on the safe side I strongly suggest you refresh every now and then to make sure because I’ve been known to ramble often and quickly.
● If you’re going to social media to talk about what we’re talking about, go with: #bclive and #liveblog.
● While you’re waiting (or if you just need a breather from my raw, uncut cult-of-personality), check out some of the cool Fear the Walking Dead “extras” we have waiting for you below.
In this sneak preview from tonight’s episode, Naomi/Laura looks to leave the Stadium; but this time, with a plan that might just help the others – or doom them all:
Here’s an overview of the current season of AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead:
In season 4, we will see the world of Madison Clark (Kim Dickens) and her family through new eyes — the eyes of Morgan Jones (Lennie James), who is joining the story from the world of The Walking Dead. The characters’ immediate pasts mix with an uncertain present of struggle and discovery as they meet new friends, foes, and threats. They fight for each other, against each other and against a legion of the dead to somehow build an existence against the crushing pressure of lives coming apart. There will be darkness and light; terror and grace; and the heroic, mercenary and craven, all crashing together toward a new reality for Fear the Walking Dead.
AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead‘s fourth season stars Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo and Danay Garcia; as well as new series regulars Lennie James, Garret Dillahunt, Jenna Elfman, Maggie Grace, and Kevin Zegers. Produced by AMC Studios, the series is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple; showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg; Robert Kirkman; David Alpert; Gale Anne Hurd and Greg Nicotero.
- Mr. Mercedes Season 2: Bleeding Cool’s Viewing Guide - August 21, 2018
- CW’s “Arrowverse” 3-Night Batwoman Crossover Event Set for December - August 21, 2018
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Showrunner Angela Kang Teases Key Season 9 Details - August 21, 2018
- In Case ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’ Wasn’t Specific Enough, New Teaser and Episode Titles Elaborate on Theme - August 21, 2018
- American Gods Season 2: Major Cast Member Returns, NYCC Panel Confirmed - August 21, 2018