The House Of Secrets comic shop in Burbank, DC Comics’ local, suffered a theft yesterday, of a stack of Fantastic Four comics under #100 including a VG edition of Fantastic Four #9.
They describe someone as male, young, white, possibly late teens, always on a phone with his hand in his pocket. Which really narrows it down.
So consider this a shout out if anyone suspicious pops up at your store trying to sell off such a lot… well, the store can be contacted right here… they have a photo of the suspect if you think it would help.
- Dave Elliott Teases GWNN Ahead of New York Comic-Con, at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Brief Glimpse of The Wicked + The Divine Immersive Experience at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Paul Cornell – Saucer State Will Be Crowdfunded - September 22, 2018
- What Did Warren Ellis Say to Kieron Gillen at Thought Bubble 2018? (VIDEO) - September 22, 2018
- Dublin Comics Fans are Getting Signed Batpenises From Lee Bermejo - September 22, 2018