The House Of Secrets comic shop in Burbank, DC Comics’ local, suffered a theft yesterday, of a stack of Fantastic Four comics under #100 including a VG edition of Fantastic Four #9.
They describe someone as male, young, white, possibly late teens, always on a phone with his hand in his pocket. Which really narrows it down.
So consider this a shout out if anyone suspicious pops up at your store trying to sell off such a lot… well, the store can be contacted right here… they have a photo of the suspect if you think it would help.
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018