The House Of Secrets comic shop in Burbank, DC Comics’ local, suffered a theft yesterday, of a stack of Fantastic Four comics under #100 including a VG edition of Fantastic Four #9.
They describe someone as male, young, white, possibly late teens, always on a phone with his hand in his pocket. Which really narrows it down.
So consider this a shout out if anyone suspicious pops up at your store trying to sell off such a lot… well, the store can be contacted right here… they have a photo of the suspect if you think it would help.
- When Was Iceman In the Fantastic Four? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- Speculators, Meet Erika The Red in Thor #7 (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- Stan Lee’s ‘With Great Power’ In Today’s Comic Books – and Playboy Magazine - November 14, 2018
- How Avengers #700 Leads Into February’s Wolverine: The Infinity Watch #1 - November 14, 2018
- Tom King Shaves His Beard Just Like Mister Miracle #12 (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018