It’s pretty much a foregone conclusion that you’re going to be getting some DLC for Bethesda Softworks’ 2017 game Prey, it’s just a matter of when. But the developers are having some fun with it in the meantime and their most recent ploy to tease you kinda got us smiling. A new set of achievements were discovered in the game, arranged in a very specific order that any music lover will be able to pick out very quickly.
Prey got new cheevos … i woooooooonder what it means ……. pic.twitter.com/OQ1pqvYTSp
— lashman (@RobotBrush) May 18, 2018
If you don’t get the reference, it’s totally cool. They’re lyrics to the song “Man On The Moon” from REM, which obviously makes reference to the moon-themed DLC that the company has supposedly been working on. We don’t post music a lot here, so enjoy the song for a few minutes.
Fans also discovered a coded message in binary, and after decoding it, it leads them to a new gif that you can see below. We’re guessing all of this will eventually lead to a DLC announcement sometime at E3, most likely during the pre-event Bethesda is setting up before the main convention kicks off from June 12th-14th. So get ready for another couple weeks of this stuff as we wait for them to tell us what they’ve got planned.
- Bethesda Posts a Possible Fallout Teaser on Twitter
- id Software Promises Rage 2 Will Not Have Loot Boxes
- Rage 2 got a Release Date and Lengthy Gameplay Highlight Trailer
- More Footage Surfaces from the Cancelled Prey (2006) Sequel
- Prey DLC Rumor: Arkane Promises Something in Development
- Prey Sends Out Cryptic Message on Twitter for DLC
- Dontnod Entertainment Reveals Life Is Strange 2 Teaser Trailer - June 22, 2018
- Review – The Legend Of Zelda: Encyclopedia by Dark Horse Comics - June 22, 2018
- Interview: Dan Abnett Talks About His Work on Dungeon Hunter Champions - June 22, 2018
- Friday The 13th: The Game Devs Confirm An End to Content - June 22, 2018
- Review: Echogear Monitor Stand for Gaming — Single Screen - June 22, 2018