I’ve been a fan of Doraemon for decades. The robotic cat with a well-meaning attitude has been a lovable Japanese icon since 1969. Uniqlo is celebrating this by launching a new Doraemon x Murakami line!
Takashi Murakami is a famous contemporary artist. You’ve likely seen his bright, happy flowers on the sides of Louis Vuitton bags, or in museums. Blending his art style and Doraemon together frankly makes sense. Check out the collection below to see what I mean.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018