I’ve been a fan of Doraemon for decades. The robotic cat with a well-meaning attitude has been a lovable Japanese icon since 1969. Uniqlo is celebrating this by launching a new Doraemon x Murakami line!
Takashi Murakami is a famous contemporary artist. You’ve likely seen his bright, happy flowers on the sides of Louis Vuitton bags, or in museums. Blending his art style and Doraemon together frankly makes sense. Check out the collection below to see what I mean.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Nerd Food: Mikan Gummy from Japan Crate - June 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018