This week a new collaboration between Brian Bobik and Waden Kane Game Studios was announced as the two entities will be bringing the 1950s together with VR in a new game called Traffic Cop VR. The game will make you a beat cop who has been assigned traffic duty, and it's your job to keep the peace while also making sure people get through intersections properly. You get a slingshot and a ray gun as you deal with speedsters, road rage, and the occasional item being thrown at your head. Below are a trailer and some of the key features of the game, which doesn't have a formal release date yet.
- Direct traffic in the city's busiest intersection efficiently to keep cars moving.
- Take strategic action when cars move at different speeds to avoid collisions and minimize delays.
- Survive unpredictable drivers as they ignore the rules of the road and blow through intersections.
- Duck and dodge oncoming food thrown by raging roadsters or catch it and throw it back!
- Unlock mini-games and protect the citizens from an alien attack, giant bird infestation or uniform staining hooligans Oh the humanity!
- Wield your trusty ray gun, or take aim with the slingshot.