Bleeding Cool was a little worried when we first noticed the cancellation of the Super Sons series –something DC Comics was trying to keep hidden but was given away by a sign on the cover artwork.
But Peter Tomasi had something to promise…
Good Crikey my Twitter account is exploding! Brothers and sisters, keep thinking good things! It is not being cancelled for bad sales. There are plans afoot I can’t share at this early juncture but you will be happy with the results – Super Sons lives!
— Peter J. Tomasi (@PeterJTomasi) February 21, 2018
And so it came to be…
And the mega-talented @PeterJTomasi is returning to Super-Sons in a Super-Sons/Dynomutt Special on May 30 AND a 12-issue maxiseries, ADVENTURES OF THE SUPER SONS, on August 1!!!
— Michael Shelling (@ShellDogDCPR) May 17, 2018
As Peter said…
Told ya all not to worry about Super-Sons! https://t.co/r8iI9V6OQE
— Peter J. Tomasi (@PeterJTomasi) May 19, 2018
He did tell us, he did, he did…
- The Daily LITG – 17th October 2018 – Lucifer Won’t Eat His Porridge - October 17, 2018
- The Futures of Turtles, Ponies, Ghostbusters, and Kyle Baker’s Black Panther Debuts in IDW January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018