You’re getting a new Halo game this year, but it’s not going to be the one you expected. 343 Industries is teaming with Play Mechanix and Raw Thrills to bring you the biggest experience they can in Halo: Fireteam Raven. The company released this imagery and the trailer below this week to show off the dual-screen quad-gun game where you’ll be a part of a four-player strike force encountering one of the other Halos that are roaming the galaxy. The game’s timeline is actually set during Halo: Combat Evolved, though it doesn’t interact with that game’s characters as this is its own mission.
You can read the finer details about it at Halo Waypoint along with some of the quotes about this new game below. The game will be exclusive to Dave & Buster’s locations this summer.
“We couldn’t be happier to announce this project and have had an absolute blast working with Eugene Jarvis – one of my personal heroes and inspirations – and the wonderful team of talented designers and creators at Raw Thrills,” said Kiki Wolfkill, Head of Halo Transmedia at 343 Industries. “Arcade games are a wholly different challenge compared to console and PC gaming, and we’ve learned a tremendous amount as we worked with Raw Thrills to make this happen.”
“Halo: Fireteam Raven is without a doubt, the most spectacular arcade experience we’ve ever made,” said Eugene Jarvis, CEO of Raw Thrills. “After years of development it is now ready. Experience the intensity and live the world of Fireteam Raven. You will never be the same!”
- Steve Downes is Ready to Return as Master Chief if Halo Needs Him
- Halo: Fireteam Raven is Not Interfearing With Halo 6's Development
- Microsoft has Stepped in to Cancel Fan-Made Halo Online Mod (But Do Tease Halo on PC)
- Xbox Game Pass to Receive Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- 2018 Halo World Championship Finals to Take Place on April 13
- A New 343 Industries Job Listing Gives Hint to Halo in VR
- Master Chief Stars in Halo: Collateral Damage from Dark Horse in June
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018
- Bandai Namco To Announce Cell and Piccolo in Jump Force - November 18, 2018
- CBS Announces Gamers’ Choice Awards Complete With Nominees - November 18, 2018
- Ubisoft Reveals More Rainbow Six Siege Operators and Mission Info - November 18, 2018
- Rapper 2 Milly Claims He’s Suing Epic Games Over Fortnite Emote - November 18, 2018