Bandi Namco are currently holding a limited time event in Dragon Ball FighterZ, and it may be one of the most awesome events the company could have put together, are you fight for Premium Z-Coins and Zeni in “The Emperor Strikes Back”. You can access the event through Party Battle, where is where every win you get is taken into account as the game aggregates your resources into a pool with everyone else’s in an attempt to beat the boss. Every single player is basically fighting Frieza with their skillset cranked up a few notches, so it’s not an easy battle to overcome. But doing so will nab you some major points to go into the bucket.
And it’s not just a regional thing, either. This is a global event where the company is tallying up the victories for every player and putting them all in the same score at the same time in real-time. If you participate and come out on top against Frieza, you’ll earn some Zeni and well as some Premium Z-Coins for your trouble. The event, of course, is limited and will conclude at 11pm PDT on May 21st, leaving you three more days to jump into Dragon Ball FighterZ and join in the cause.
- Terrell Owens Battles De'Aaron Fox in Dragon Ball FighterZ at Body Count Fighting 6
- Bandai Namco Reveals When 2 Dragon Ball FighterZ Characters Will Drop
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Adding a New Co-Op Mode
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Getting a Free Update with New Modes
- Vegito Trailer Leaked as Next Dragon Ball FighterZ Character
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Shows Off Fused Zamasu in New Trailer
- Merged Zamasu Confirmed for Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Fortnite’s Pump Shotgun is Getting Some Balance Changes - November 20, 2018
- The Latest Black Ops 4 Patch Adds Nuketown to All Platforms - November 20, 2018
- THANKS-GIVEAWAY: PC Copies of Overwatch Legendary Edition - November 20, 2018
- Egosoft Announces X4: Foundations Coming to Steam Next Week - November 20, 2018
- Epic Games Will Host a Million Dollar Fortnite Winter Royale Tournament - November 20, 2018