It’s pretty obvious by our own posts that we’re pretty stoked about the upcoming anniversary content for Overwatch, but of all the things they’ve done before it happens, this is probably one of the coolest videos they could have put together.
The company got a couple members of their crew to put together this stop-motion video, called ‘Trace & Bake’, where two of the collectible figures in Tracer and Reaper interact with each other after people have gone away. It’s cute and funny and pretty cool to watch, so enjoy this video first.
The second video we have for you comes from the same team as they show you the behind the scenes of making it, which is really awesome to see how it was all done. As a fan, I had no idea there was a stop-motion class on the Blizzard Campus, nor did I realize they were making Blizzard-themed material in said class. We remember the days of seeing these kinds of movies made all the time back in the ’80s, and while the genre hasn’t totally gone away, the most you ever see it these days is when Wes Anderson has a creative itch that needs scratching. So this was a nice feature to be given.
- Overwatch Releases an Infographic to Celebrate 2nd Anniversary
- Overwatch's Second Anniversary Event is Officially Live
- Overwatch's Anniversary Skins Leak on Reddit (Spoilers Ahead)
- Hanzo's Rework Won't Make it to Stage 4 of the Overwatch League
- Overwatch is Getting Another Free Weekend Next Week
- Overwatch Celebrates Anniversary with New Player Count
- Blizzard Releases the Full Details of Overwatch's 2nd Anniversary
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018