Islie Hirvonen is a child actor who has appeared in a number of productions. TV series Rush, Nina’s World, Llama Llama and Wayward Pines. TV movies such a While You Were Dating and Cooking With Love. And currently filming as The Perfect Daughter in Kris Pearn and Cory Evans‘ The Willoughbys.
But she also has a small role in Deadpool 2 out now. IMDB credits her as playing Cable’s Daughter. But in the movie, he gives her a name, that of Hope.
In the Marvel Comics, Hope Summers was a young girl, the first mutant born after M-Day, he mutant messiah destined to return the age of mutants who Cable rescued and raised as his daughter in the future. She would travel with Cable – Nathan Summers – to the present day where she would join the X-Men. She also manifested the Phoenix Force, despite not being of line to Jean Grey and would go on to lead the series Generation Hope.
She recently appeared in the Jean Grey series alongside other potential Phoenix hosts.
In the movies, the connection between her and Cable has been deepened. Could she appear in X-Force? It’s debatable. She may have to dye her hair red first…
Islie Hirvonen is represented by Canadian talent agency Lauren Levitt & Associates. Time to start negotiating now? Or will she just be signing at comic cons forever?
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018