Islie Hirvonen is a child actor who has appeared in a number of productions. TV series Rush, Nina’s World, Llama Llama and Wayward Pines. TV movies such a While You Were Dating and Cooking With Love. And currently filming as The Perfect Daughter in Kris Pearn and Cory Evans‘ The Willoughbys.
But she also has a small role in Deadpool 2 out now. IMDB credits her as playing Cable’s Daughter. But in the movie, he gives her a name, that of Hope.
In the Marvel Comics, Hope Summers was a young girl, the first mutant born after M-Day, he mutant messiah destined to return the age of mutants who Cable rescued and raised as his daughter in the future. She would travel with Cable – Nathan Summers – to the present day where she would join the X-Men. She also manifested the Phoenix Force, despite not being of line to Jean Grey and would go on to lead the series Generation Hope.
She recently appeared in the Jean Grey series alongside other potential Phoenix hosts.
In the movies, the connection between her and Cable has been deepened. Could she appear in X-Force? It’s debatable. She may have to dye her hair red first…
Islie Hirvonen is represented by Canadian talent agency Lauren Levitt & Associates. Time to start negotiating now? Or will she just be signing at comic cons forever?
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018