Epic Games has revealed the new mode Solo Showdown, which is currently in Fortnite‘s Limited Time Mode very soon. But a new detail just popped up today that will probably make the game very popular in a hurry for people who like to buy things.
Today the developers announced a system in which people will be rewarded with V-Bucks in the game for where they placed after everything is over. So now the game has an extra little wrinkle in it where you’ll be rewarded for performance from now until May 21st when the mode ends. Below is the complete payout system and how it will work toward an overall total for the entire community. Good luck to all your pros!
The Fortnite team will frequently update this blog with the Solo Showdown standings. Top performers will be rewarded at the conclusion of this competition.*
1st Place: 50,000 V-Bucks
2nd – 4th Place: 25,000 V-Bucks
5th – 50th Place: 13,500 V-Bucks
51st – 100th Place: 7,500 V-Bucks
Your first 50 matches in the Solo Showdown LTM will be counted towards your Score. You can see the full rules here.
We’ll be using the Solo Showdown as a one-off stepping stone to learn how to build great events for all types of players. If you crave testing and improving your own skills, give it a try and let us know what you think. To thank you for participating, play 50 games and get a unique spray.
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived
- Epic Games is Fronting $100 Million in Prize Pool Money for Fortnite Esports Tournaments
- Fortnite Will Be Coming to Android Devices Later This Summer
- The Big Takeaways from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Epic Games is Adding a Burst Assault Rifle to Fortnite This Week
- Fortnite's Next Patch Delayed Due to an Unknown Issue
- Aggrieved Fortnite Players Keep Calling Board Game Shop in Ohio
- Fortnite Announces Thanos Mode is Ending on Tuesday
- We Tried to Break Everything We Could Testing Out Just Cause 4 - November 21, 2018
- Playtesting Dark Dungeons as We Check Out Underworld Ascendant - November 21, 2018
- Twitch Officially Announces a European Expansion to TwitchCon - November 21, 2018
- Legends of Aria Will Launch an Open Beta After Thanksgiving - November 21, 2018
- Messing With Specs: We Review the ROCCAT Vulcan 120 Keyboard - November 21, 2018