Australian brand Black Milk Clothing is known for having access to fantastic pop culture IPs for its lines of spandex fashion, and the company is bringing back one of its most popular.
Jim Henson‘s seminal film Labyrinth is iconic for so many reasons; the music, the incredible puppetry and special effects, teenaged Jennifer Connelly‘s eyebrows, and of course David Bowie‘s…pants.
Black Milk had previously released a line of Labyrinth items including leggings, kimonos, dresses, etc and they’re bringing it back for a limited time. How limited, you ask? Seven whole days.
Here are some images from their official lookbook for the re-launch, and I pretty much want all of it:
You can sign up for updates on when the collection goes live on Black Milk Clothing’s website here.
- Gary Oldman Narrates 'David Bowie Is' Mobile App
- Thandie Newton's Star Wars Cannes Dress for 'Solo' Premiere Is Amazing
- Madonna Performed 'Like A Prayer' at the Met Gala Last Night
- Where to Watch The Met Gala 2018 Red Carpet, "Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination"
- Her Universe Launches 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Fashion Line, Includes Menswear
- Her Universe Opens 2018 SDCC Fashion Show Submissions