We know waiting for a favorite show’s return can be hard, especially when paired with the knowledge it’ll be the very last season. To help fans cope with this loss, ThreeZero Store and HBO Licensing & Retail have partnered to release a Cersei Lannister Queen of the 7 Kingdoms, First of Her Name of your very own.
The carefully designed collectible action figure is based on Lena Headey‘s character from the acclaimed Emmy winning HBO series Game of Thrones. The Cersei Lannister 1/6th scale collectible figure depicts Cersei in the iconic black dress she wore during her coronation as Queen in the season 6 finale, ‘The Winds of Winter’.
Cersei is intricately detailed with a crown, GemFire ring, armor, and exchangeable hands. Some additional details about the figure:
- She stands 11 inches (~28 cm) tall
- articulated figure featuring tailored clothing
- Tailored coronation gown and decor
- Finely-detailed decoration and textures
- Shoulder Armor
- Exchangeable hands:
2 pairs of relaxed-pose hands (no wine goblet though)
- (The “Iron Throne” pictured is not included with the product.)
ThreeZero’s Cersei figure is available for pre-order beginning May 23rd, 2018. No price point has been named thus far, nor an expected release/shipping date.
HBO’s Game of Thrones returns for its 8th and final season sometime in 2019.
- Jason Momoa Fangirls Over Meeting The Crow Creator James O'Barr
- The One Thing George R. R. Martin Doesn't Want To Die: The Expanse
- threezerostore Unveils Special Agent Dana Scully 1/6 Scale Figure
- Game of Thrones White Walker Brings Winter to Toy Collections, Thanks to ThreeZero
- Star Wars IX Casting Rumors of [SPOILER] May Not Be Rumor Thanks To ‘Solo’ - May 26, 2018
- The Expanse Picked Up by Amazon Studios for 4th Season - May 26, 2018
- The Toys That Made Us Season 2, Episode 1 Talks Star Trek - May 25, 2018
- Bidding War Ends- Bond 25 Lands at Universal Pictures - May 24, 2018
- Report: James Mangold Making Boba Fett Standalone Star Wars Movie - May 24, 2018