Solo: A Star Wars Story is almost here, and that means it’s time for more promo. This time it comes in the form of a new magazine cover. Entertainment Weekly is putting together a special issue for the release of Solo and has revealed the cover to go along with it. The images are all ones that we’ve seen before, but it’s not a very good cover. Everyone looks extremely photoshopped, with Lando’s head looking like it was plopped on a different picture of his body. The art for this movie has been pretty solid overall, so it’s a shame that this compilation in particular keeps getting used for covers.
Summary: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
- Mile 22 Review: A Genuine Waste of Iko Uwais’s Talents - August 16, 2018
- Iron Fist Season 2: Simone Missick Comments on the Potential of a Danny/Misty Relationship - August 16, 2018
- Alpha Review: A Very Slow-Moving Survival Story - August 16, 2018
- New International Trailer for Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween - August 16, 2018
- Paul Walker’s Brothers Want His Character Back in the Fast and Furious Movies - August 16, 2018