Solo: A Star Wars Story is almost here, and that means it’s time for more promo. This time it comes in the form of a new magazine cover. Entertainment Weekly is putting together a special issue for the release of Solo and has revealed the cover to go along with it. The images are all ones that we’ve seen before, but it’s not a very good cover. Everyone looks extremely photoshopped, with Lando’s head looking like it was plopped on a different picture of his body. The art for this movie has been pretty solid overall, so it’s a shame that this compilation in particular keeps getting used for covers.
Summary: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
- Shane Black Talks About Why He Wanted to Direct The Predator - May 24, 2018
- Maleficent 2 Actor Ed Skrein Talks About the “Phenomenal Cast” - May 24, 2018
- David Benioff and D.B. Weiss Will Make “Star Wars On Acid” According to Emilia Clarke - May 24, 2018
- New Featurette for Solo: A Star Wars Story - May 24, 2018
- Idris Elba to Star, Direct and Produce The Hunchback of Notre Dame for Netflix - May 24, 2018