Solo: A Star Wars Story is almost here, and that means it’s time for more promo. This time it comes in the form of a new magazine cover. Entertainment Weekly is putting together a special issue for the release of Solo and has revealed the cover to go along with it. The images are all ones that we’ve seen before, but it’s not a very good cover. Everyone looks extremely photoshopped, with Lando’s head looking like it was plopped on a different picture of his body. The art for this movie has been pretty solid overall, so it’s a shame that this compilation in particular keeps getting used for covers.
Summary: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage After 2 Seasons - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018