The #0 issue of Project Superpowers launching from Dynamite Entertainment on the fourth of July is a ten cent comic book, with 16 pages of story by the creative team of Rob Williams and Sergio Davila.
But you can always pay more if you want. There are tiered variants charged at the normal price of a comic for retailers, that are available in these quantities.
For every 10 copies, retailers will qualify to order a John Royale “Sneak Peek” cover.
For every 20 copies, retailers will qualify to order a Philip Tan “Sneak Peek” cover
For every 30 copies, retailers will qualify to order a Sergio Davila “Sneak Peek” cover
For every 40 copies, retailers will qualify to order an Ed Benes “Sneak Peek” cover
For every 50 copies, retailers will qualify to order a JG Jones “Sneak Peek” cover
And for a premium, retailers can order the Francesco Mattine virgin variant.
PROJECT SUPERPOWERS #0
(W) Rob Williams (A) Sergio Davila (CA) Francesco Mattina
Superpowers #0: Project Superpowers is Back! Written by Rob (Suicide Squad) Williams, illustrated by Sergio (Swords of Sorrow, Superman) Davila, and featuring an all-star roster of cover artists, this introductory priced issue is the perfect starting point for the most ambitious superhero story of 2018.
An all-new threat faces the Earth, while the team faces turmoil from within and must overcome all obstacles to prove their worth and value in a world that desperately needs its heroes. The Death Defying Devil, Samson, Black Terror, Masquerade, Green Lama, Scarab and more are all here as the adventure begins again.
Featuring an introductory story leading right into the all-new #1 next month, Project Superpowers #0 is action-packed and introductory priced. Includes bonus materials and 16 pages of original story. In Shops: Jul 04, 2018 SRP: $0.10
- In Memory of Harlan Ellison: Michael Davis’s ‘The City on the Edge of Forever, Whitney, Martha & Apple Sauce – Straight No Chaser #339’ - July 17, 2018
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Continues Free at LINE Webtoons with Starcross – Previewed Here - July 17, 2018
- Rock Candy Mountain’s Kyle Starks and Chris Schweizer Create Mars Attacks Comic for Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- John Jackson Miller and Daniel HDR Launch 35-Cent Battlestar Galactica #0 in October from Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- It’s a Two-Shirt Ant-Man and The Wasp Loot Crate for July 2018 - July 17, 2018