Mister Miracle #9 was originally was solicited for the 9th of May but was then scheduled for the 6th of June. It has now slipped a further week to the 13th of June… two months after Mister Miracle #8, Mister Miracle #10 is still solicited for July 11th… though odds are that will have to change as well.
MISTER MIRACLE #9 (OF 12)
(W) Tom King (A) Mitch Gerads (CA) Nick Derington
After war comes peace. The bloody battles that waged across New Genesis and Apokolips have come to an end, and now Mister Miracle and Kalibak must sit down and discuss a truce. Can Scott Free trust the former minions of Darkseid to keep their word? Not likely, but a leader sometimes has to take a risk in service to the greater good. Perhaps the more pressing question, though, is whether Big Barda can make it through the negotiations without beating the life out of the assassin Kanto.In Shops: Jun 06, 2018
Darkseid is… or at least, he will be shortly.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018