Mister Miracle #9 was originally was solicited for the 9th of May but was then scheduled for the 6th of June. It has now slipped a further week to the 13th of June… two months after Mister Miracle #8, Mister Miracle #10 is still solicited for July 11th… though odds are that will have to change as well.
MISTER MIRACLE #9 (OF 12)
(W) Tom King (A) Mitch Gerads (CA) Nick Derington
After war comes peace. The bloody battles that waged across New Genesis and Apokolips have come to an end, and now Mister Miracle and Kalibak must sit down and discuss a truce. Can Scott Free trust the former minions of Darkseid to keep their word? Not likely, but a leader sometimes has to take a risk in service to the greater good. Perhaps the more pressing question, though, is whether Big Barda can make it through the negotiations without beating the life out of the assassin Kanto.In Shops: Jun 06, 2018
Darkseid is… or at least, he will be shortly.
- The Daily LITG – 15th October 2018 – Titanic Daze - October 15, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018
- Preview of Next Week’s Doctor Who, Rosa Parks, and New TARDIS - October 14, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ New Origin This Week Includes Her Real Name - October 14, 2018